Monday, March 19, 2007

four generations





Here a few pics from Oregon...Four generations of Evans men! I love how Calvin is looking at grandpa in these pics, wondering about this old man! I love it!
Shirl, Rick, Travis, and Calvin Evans




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Liz! Call when you get settled in so we can chat!

rachellekc said...

Wow, Liz! Calvin looks so old and big! It must be the hair. But his facial expressions also seem so much older than he actually is! Zach is still completely bald and looks every bit a baby. Anyway, very cute! :)

Ralph and Teresa said...

That is precious, Elizabeth. His curious look is so cute. Love, Mom

Amy said...

Love Love Love it!! Calvin is so cute and I also love how he's looking at his great grandpa!

Amy said...

NICE OUTFIT HUNTER!!! DID YOU JUST ROLL OUT OF BED FOR THE 4 GENERATIONS PICTURE?!?!? Ha! Ha!