Friday, February 02, 2007

We've got a sleeper!

I would just like to announce that Calvin slept throught the night, from 7-7 last night. Last night I woke up at 5am and thought, wow, he's doing pretty good and from then until the time he woke up I couldn't go back to sleep because I was so excited!! Let's just say it's about time! This is the way I always find Cal sleeping which I find quite interesting because this is Trav's favorite sleeping position, too.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I am so jealous! The most that Kate puts together is 6 hours, and that's on a good night. Let's hope that Cal keeps that up--that is definitely something that would be nice to get used to!

Anonymous said...

Liz!
Cal is growing so fast! It is good to hear that you got some good sleep last night. I hope it stays like that from now on. The other day my Mom was like I need to go see Liz, Travis, and the Calvin. Before I know it they are going to be gone. The time is flying!!! Don't worry the car is good, and it is snowing! Maybe this snow will stay? I miss you guys! Have fun in Oregon!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Wahoo! Thank heavens for a goodnights rest! You deserve it. Calvin looks so cute sleeping here. I love this picture! Pictures of Jackson sleeping are some of my favorite...he looks so content and sweet.

ANJ said...

that is such an adorable picture. how ironic that you didn't get to take advantage of the extra sleep time!

let's talk soon okay my love?

Lindsey said...

That is awesome!! Good to hear that little Cal is getting more sleep! I love looking at the pictures of him!

Elizabeth said...

Wahoo!! Exciting news! I hope he keeps it up for you. A well rested mommy is a much happier and better functioning mommy. Way to go Calvin!

Ralph and Teresa said...

That is precious!! Mom