Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend with my sisters

I had some visitors here this weekend in Oregon. Alisa, my twin sister and Ryan and Keri, my sister and her husband Matthew were here. We had a lot of fun hanging out and spending lots of time chatting and playing games. I'm so glad they made the trip and am looking forward to Keri and Matthew moving up here in a couple months. I love having such a great family and I'm excited to see everyone this summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any pics?? post them!

Janelle said...

Where are the pictures, Liz?! Come on, you're killin' me. :)
--Janelle

MishMyBelle said...

Liz!
First of all, your baby is adorable! What a cute family you have. How are you liking Boston? I was reading your blog, and completely agree with your post about Portland, OR. I love the PAC-Northwest, it is beautiful! I just may want to live there someday too! This is so fun! Well, if I visit Boston anytime soon, we will have to get together.

Michele

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Pictures Please....

Alisa said...

YEAH!!!! Thanks Liz! I'm so glad we went up there! I miss you!