Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My son, the stud




12 comments:

Jill said...

Yay pictures! I've been waiting for these for so long now. He is such a cute little guy--hopefully someday I'll actually get to see him in person!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing...he is getting so old. Alisa was telling me that she is going to visit you here in a few days. How fun is that!

Okay, so I have to tell you the other night I was craving grapefruit slices for the BYU bookstore...ALisa broke the sad news of them being DISCONTINUED! I about died. I think they were what got me through my BYU years. So not happy about that. She told me she was on the phone with you when she dicovered the bad news.

Other thing...YouTube, become a member (it's free). Then just follow their step by step directions to upload a video to their website. Then when you want to post it on your blog there is a http://...blah, blah, blah next to your video on youtube. Just copy that link and paste it into your blog. Go into new post (on blogspot)...see the botton that looks like a green circle and a squiggly line thing...click that and paste your YouTube link in there. Then just type something onto you blog and it will be linked to it. (maybe type something then link it. Hey if this is too confusing just call me. I'll talk you through it.

Sorry for the long post. Much love from Alpine!

Anonymous said...

What a great big smile he has!! Love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

I feel like he's changed so much! It's amazing how much they grow and so quickly. By the way, Andrew had that same red onesie, so cute!

ANJ said...

he's turning into a real little guy! what a babe :)

i like how you alphabetized your links on the side of your blog. i noticed :)

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh...I just want to squeeze him!!!

Katie and Eric said...

Calvin is getting so big. I can't believe how grown up he looks. He is so cute!!! I hope you guys are having a great time in Oregon.

Matthew G said...

he's an actual baby now - not just a toddler! sooooo precious.
aliss

Kerry said...

Awww! I miss you guys!!! I'm glad to see y'all are having a great time in Portland! Ohio's not my favorite state but it's fun to be near Travis! :)

Janelle said...

What a cutie Cal is! Those lips and big, blue eyes--so adorable! Keep the pictures coming.
Love,
Janelle

Amy said...

Gosh! It's been way too long since i checked your blog. Calvin is soooo grown up and what a cutie!! He is darling and looks just like Travis or should i say Hunter! love you!

Ralph and Teresa said...

I'm missing him! Tell Grandma Kari to give him a great big bear hug from Grandma C!! Love, Me