Thursday, February 22, 2007

It begins

Yesterday was a first for us. I needed to get my teeth cleaned before we leave to go back to Boston so I got to sit in the chair while Travis cleaned my teeth. He did a really good job and only knocked my teeth once! I have a feeling that there will be many more chances to sit in his chair before he's done with school and, of course, once he's finally a dentist! It is fun to see him do what he'll be doing for the rest of his life.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

you are such a good guinea pig! aaron will let me practice my nursing skills on him, within reason...luckily, alisa is too small to say no, but she sure knows how to protest!

Alisa said...

ha! That's really cool!

Janelle said...

That's so cool, Liz! That's going to be a great perk of being married to a dentist: the Travis Evans family will surely have the best-looking teeth in the town! ;)
Love,
Janelle

Ralph and Teresa said...

I'd love to see a picture of you in the chair and Travis working on you! How about it? Mom