Looks like you guys are having fun! I'll bet it is great being with family now, enjoy the next few months. I saw Lindsay (travis's sister) at the BYU vs Oregon Football game. I really like her. She is such a cute girl! Cal looks really cute all bundled up...I just wanted to snuggle him when I saw these pictures.
I like the new layout! It looks like you guys had a great time and great weather for skiing. You look great! Also, I think Andrew had the same pj's Calvin's wearing in your first pic. It was fun chatting last night, I miss you!
This looks like such fun Liz! You wouldn't believe the weird weather in Boston right now... when are you coming back? Calvin is so big Liz, I can't believe it.
Cal is getting so big! I know I say this all of the time, but I still can't believe his hair. Mostly because Kate started out with just a little bit and lost pretty much all of it. So I have baby hair envy when I see how much Cal has. I hope everything is still going well!
7 comments:
Looks like you had fun!
-Janelle
Looks like you guys are having fun! I'll bet it is great being with family now, enjoy the next few months. I saw Lindsay (travis's sister) at the BYU vs Oregon Football game. I really like her. She is such a cute girl! Cal looks really cute all bundled up...I just wanted to snuggle him when I saw these pictures.
I like the new layout! It looks like you guys had a great time and great weather for skiing. You look great! Also, I think Andrew had the same pj's Calvin's wearing in your first pic. It was fun chatting last night, I miss you!
This looks like such fun Liz! You wouldn't believe the weird weather in Boston right now... when are you coming back? Calvin is so big Liz, I can't believe it.
cal has some noticeable double chins going on in that first picture!! :)
Cal is getting so big! I know I say this all of the time, but I still can't believe his hair. Mostly because Kate started out with just a little bit and lost pretty much all of it. So I have baby hair envy when I see how much Cal has. I hope everything is still going well!
Nana looks like your sister and not a Grandma! Liz you look just like one of their family! What a cute family!
Post a Comment