I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I guess I've been busy figuring out how to be a mom!! It has been so nice having my mom here over the last three weeks. Even though she ended up being here a little longer than planned, we enjoyed having her here so much! She helped us out more than we could have hoped for and we are so grateful for all she did for us! She is now on her way back to Salt Lake tonight after having been away for a while. Now is our chance to see if we can do this on our own! (And yes, mom, Calvin did get his bath tonight!)
I feel like parenthood is treating us pretty well. We have such a good little boy and we really love having Calvin in our lives. We just spent a great weekend with some of my family for Thanksgiving. My dad and twin sister, Alisa met up with my brother Eric, Katie and their two kids here in Boston. We had a great time and Cal was able to meet two of his cousins. We had a great time and really have so much to be thankful for. Here are a few more pics. For even more of our Thanksgiving adventures see Alisa's blog.

Annie and Cal
With Grandma and Grandpa Christensen and his little bear that grandma made for him
6 comments:
It sounds like you guys had such a fun weekend!! We wish we could see all the 3 cousins that were together this week!! Is Annie wearing Alisa's makeup in that picture?? It really looks like it!
It looks and sounds like you guys had a ton of fun having everyone around. I'm sure you were a little sad to see all your help walk out the door a few days ago, but it will also be fun for you to try it on your own for a few weeks. I am sure you'll do great! Just know I am thinking of you! Happy Thanksgiving you three!
I have loved seeing these pictures of you guys together. Looks like a great Thanksgiving!
How fun, I can't wait until you come out to Utah Liz. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Linds
Camie...do you mean her lip liner of chocolate, or what?!
Elizabeth...How fun to see all of your blogs. I hadn't been tracking your posts I guess since I've been with you! Why in the world did you put me sleeping? I don't look at my best when I'm awake, much less asleep!! Oh well...I guess the truth hurts! Love, Mom
Post a Comment