Friday, September 08, 2006

The funniest thing about being pregnant

There are many new things that have been happening to me since I have been pregant. For example: eating all of the time, a growing belly which means needing a whole new wardrobe, uneasy stomach, back aches and many others that go along with being pregnant!

BUT the funniest/neatest thing about being pregnant is watching my little baby move around in my tummy. He's been moving around most of my pregnancy but it started out being very small, subtle movements. But as he has grown and gotten bigger, these movements are much bigger, stronger, and harder. Imagine sitting on your couch watching your stomach all of a sudden poke out in one spot, completely reshaping your belly! and then two seconds later on the whole other side of your belly starts pulsing a little bit. It is crazy and rather hilarious! It makes me very curious what this kid is doing in there!! But, I love it!

Please be aware of this photo: if it is weird to you, I apologize, but one night he was moving around a lot and Travis and I were watching, wondering what he's doing in there and what this kid is going to look like. So, all of a sudden Trav asked if he could draw a picture of the baby! So, here is Travis' idea of what his son looks like! I thought it was hilarious!

10 comments:

ANJ said...

oh, that is REALLY FUNNY. i hope your kid is cuter than that, no offense to trav´s artistry :)

Unknown said...

you're brave, liz. I love it! the naked belly... it's beautiful!!

Camie said...

Liz--he looks just like you! There are definitely a lot of things that are funny about pregnancy aren't there?? Thanks for sharing yours!

Alisa said...

HA HA!! This is so funny! You look like a model! I wasn't sure if I should look at the picture or not...ha ha, just kidding! I love it! Travis...I think he definitely resembles you:) just kidding! I say CAL you say VIN, "CAL"....

Liz said...

VIN!

Anonymous said...

Weird!! I wasn't expecting that. We are excited for the baby and plan on a Nov 5th birthday!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! I have NEVER seen such a picture before!! The baby has no resemblance of his grandparents from all that I can tell! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Travis, you're killin' me. But at least you can take a gorgeous picture of your gorgeous wife!

Anonymous said...

liz, i think you're hot.
aliss

Cassandra said...

Love this photo- it's great. I think trav resembles Michelangelo.