Monday, August 07, 2006

What would YOU do if you didn't have the internet?

So, as I'm sure Travis can attest, I have been dying over the last week and a half. As I said last time, we are now in our new place and really loving it. But the obvious, huge problem is that we still do not have an internet connection! We are still looking into getting one so don't fret too much, but until then I will have to deal with a slow dial up at work... My old roommate Alissa was in town this weekend after spending a week in Lowell for a teacher's workshop. It was so fun having her here. We had so much fun just hanging out like in the old days and it made me miss all of our crazy BYU days. And, probably the most exciting part of our weekend was the very important purchase of Swiss Orange Sherbet ice cream! (thanks again Aliss!) Travis started school today so that means I will have a lot of free time on my hands once again. We have had a fun summer being able to hang out so much and I think we'll have to adjust back to the life of dental students once again.

3 comments:

Camie said...

Liz--
I hear you on missing Travis!! I have had Matt around full time for the last month while we have been between work and school, and today is his first day back at school, just for a few hours, but I'm feeling lonely!!

At least I do have an internet connection!! Maybe you should read a book!! or pick up a People magazine next time you're getting groceries!

ANJ said...

lizzie! i´m so jealous that you and aliss got to hang out -- alisa and i were talking today online and we decided it´s high time for another "four of us" reunion :)

love you! and i´m glad you´re getting some sort of internet access because i´ve been missing your blog!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome for the Sherbet. That stuff is a-maz-ing. Yummmm... And, Liz, I've been wondering what you ever have done without the internet. I'm shamefully addicted! Thanks for the great weekend and send me your address!