I just wanted to share a few pictures and a small update of what we did when Alisa was here. First of all, it was so great to have her here. For those of you who have never been a twin before, it's such a unique relationship and I love it!
We didn't need to even do very much and we still had fun. Alisa was able to tour Boston for a couple days while I was at work. On Friday we stayed in our pajamas until almost noon just catching up and hanginout just like in the good old days! It turned out to be a very relaxing day. Saturday we walked around Boston for a while including a long walk from Fenway to Newbury street to the swan boats!! That night we enjoyed a minor league game at Fenway with Trav and Emerson. Thanks for coming boys!
Anwyay, we had a great weekend with lots of chatting, laughing, Settlers, eating, etc. Now we are back to our normal lives, I guess.
Alisa, Liz, Travis


5 comments:
Sweet Caroline! Thanks guys for taking me out to the ballgame. Even without the peanuts and cracker jacks, it was a lot of fun. Good pic at the game and good looking blog Liz. Lastly, sorry but I don't know the Safety Kids song. Emer
You two have to be the most beautiful twins ever! Coming from a fellow twin, I totally understand the special relationship between twin sisters. I just spent a week with my sister, and it was so fun. It's funny and reassuring how growing up and away doesn't mean growing apart, and that the times you get together mean that much more. PS: I'm working on a theory about why there are twins at all, you know, in the eternal scheme of things...anyone care to comment?
So fun! Liz you are looking so cute as a prego! You look tiny! Wow! It is fun to see what you are up to. Keep the fun pictures and updates coming.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish Rich and I could come out and spend a weekend with you guys and see all the fun sights! I love looking at all the pictures. Thanks for showing us all the little belly! Linds
You look SO DARLING and great. We miss seeing you guys.
Post a Comment