Saturday, July 15, 2006
A day at the Beach!
For a girl who grew up in Kansas, I did not have many opportunities to go the beach whenever I wanted to enjoy some sunshine, sand and water. Since we've lived here in Boston, we've really enjoyed being so close to so many different beaches! Today Trav and I decided to take a drive down the south shore and find a little, unknown beach to us and enjoy of day of relaxation. We realized that this was probably our last chance before Travis starts classes again on August 7 and it was nice to do so! This has been such a fun summer for us but we know that the busy-ness of dental school is about to begin! Enjoy the summer while you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
amen sister. I don't even know what to expect when we get back to school--but for the next 3 weeks we are going to live up the summertime!
SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I will definitely be a regular reader! I'm so glad you had such a good time in Costa Rica. Great photos. Talk to you soon.
Cool Liz!! I randomly chekced your blog today and found some new stories. I'm going ot start checking it more!! South Shore...sounds like so much fun!! Wish I could be there with you guys!!
Post a Comment