i took the boys to mcdonalds for lunch and playtime (that's kind of become a tradition on birthdays around here). then miles had a good b-day nap and we had a miles choice dinner of mac n cheese. nana came over after dinner for some more presents, cake and ice cream! i could tell miles felt very special all day and had a great time on his birthday! we love you miles smiles!
some things about our 3 year old:
*has the craziest faces
*loves to snuggle and be held, but only on his conditions
*really shy around people he doesn't know very well
*loves music and singing (favorite songs are "i love to see the temple", "twinkle twinkle little star", "santa clause is coming to town", "i am a child of god", justin 'beaver')
*is going to marry cinderella
*LOVES his Cars cars. he carries them everywhere
*loves wrestling with his dad
*wants to do everything that calvin is doing
*loves going to his "school" at the library with his teacher jamie
*plays really well alone. it's such a blessing sometimes!
happy birthday miles! i love you so much!
miles got a lot of great presents. my mom got him a backpack to take with him to church. he carried that bag around with him the entire day filled with as many of birthday presents as possible. this is about 10 minutes after he finished opening his presents. he did not want to let go of anything!
candyland cake! he does like candyland but he mostly just LOVES treats!
2 comments:
Such a cute cake! Rachel wants a Candyland birthday cake too, so I might be copying you. I can't wait to see pictures of your new princess! I bet if I were on facebook there are already some there.
C'mon, Liz--you're killin' me here! What, are you busy or something???! :)
And Happy Birthday, Miles! (I canNOT believe he is 3! It seems like just last year I was chomping at the bit for HIS newborn pictures!)
Post a Comment