they're ba-aack. ok, so not really back but they did move to our same city and we couldn't be happier. you may remember seeing some of these faces a couple years ago from our boston days. like, a lot. calvin and i spent most of our days with kristen and sophie while our hubbies were in school. now we've added piper and miles and we're picking up right where we left off 2 years ago. i can't wait to keep making memories with these guys as they join us in post-school life. welcome to oregon tutts!

can you tell calvin's excited to have soph back in his life?


piper and miles. picking up where sophie and calvin left off.



time to start playing!
4 comments:
Happy for you guys, sad for us. Give them hugs for us.
Aww thanks! I was scared I'd be in a picture shoving mangos in my mouth or something. Ha. Sooo happy to be back together again! We need a picture of us!
Liz i can't believe kristen is living near you. was that always in the plan? Also your hike looks so beautiful! I've been missing you lots and cant wait to see you in a couple of months!
Fun! You two seem like two peas in a pod from what I've read on your blog so I can't imagine how much fun you'll have together in the coming years. What are the chances you'd be together again??
Post a Comment