*we had a fire in our stove all day today. made these cute jack-o-lanterns out of oranges and cloves (thanks for the idea, lizzie), and ended it with a movie night/popcorn with only the pumpkin lights on.
Awww fun. I wish pipe was interested in watching ANYTHING on tv. What is wong with this child? It's not like we don't pump PBS kids and Disney movies through her 24/7. Haha... Ok she is stronger than us.
What a fun Halloweek you're giving your boys! It's funny about the oranges because I have a bunch sitting in our fruit bowl and every time I look over and past our several sugar pumpkins spread around our kitchen, I see them and think they'd be a fun pumpkin craft. Good thinking, Liz! Oh, and did you get new sofas? Love them!
2 comments:
Awww fun. I wish pipe was interested in watching ANYTHING on tv. What is wong with this child? It's not like we don't pump PBS kids and Disney movies through her 24/7. Haha... Ok she is stronger than us.
What a fun Halloweek you're giving your boys! It's funny about the oranges because I have a bunch sitting in our fruit bowl and every time I look over and past our several sugar pumpkins spread around our kitchen, I see them and think they'd be a fun pumpkin craft. Good thinking, Liz! Oh, and did you get new sofas? Love them!
Post a Comment