i've had some people ask me about the crocheting that i've been doing and thought i would share. last night i was in charge of an enrichment activity at our church and brought some of these to share, so i had some models take pictures with some of the flowers i've made. here are just a few.
and here's a look at what i'm hoping to start making next: (or something along these lines)
Those are so cute! I've tried so many times to make flowers and, for some reason, I'm a little too retarded. Just come out here for a visit see if you can help me out.
you are so sweet! I want to at least pay for you for stinkin supplies. So let me know how much they are. I am not a complete mooch! :) I really do think you should start an etsy shop too.
Hi Liz. I know you don't know me....I actually know OF you...about five years ago I dated someone that your sister had dated, so I've heard your names through the grapevine. :) Anyway, I hope this isn't too weird. I just saw your blog on Andrea Roche's and saw the little picture of the adorable crocheted flower, so I had to take a look. They are amazing! I seriously love them. I was wondering if you would be interested in selling me a headband with the three flowers and if so, how much you would charge. I wish I could make them myself but me + crocheting = disaster. Anyway, if you don't mind, you can either let me know on my blog or email me (gkynaston@gmail). Thanks so much!
lizard! love them.. I need a new one! Brady broke my black headband with the black flower on it. I need you to teach me how to make them when I am there at christmas!
i love mine & i love the other! those are so freakishly cute. we need to get together again and you need to please teach me. love love love how did the night go?
10 comments:
Cute Liz! Why can't we have "enrichment" on the east coast lame-os!?
liz these are so cute. Nice job!
I WANT ONE! Where is your Etsy shop?
Those are so cute! I've tried so many times to make flowers and, for some reason, I'm a little too retarded. Just come out here for a visit see if you can help me out.
So cute!! Seriously wished we lived close so we could be crafty together! :) They are adorable!
you are so sweet! I want to at least pay for you for stinkin supplies. So let me know how much they are. I am not a complete mooch! :) I really do think you should start an etsy shop too.
30865 Shelton Rd.
Parma ID
83660
Hi Liz. I know you don't know me....I actually know OF you...about five years ago I dated someone that your sister had dated, so I've heard your names through the grapevine. :) Anyway, I hope this isn't too weird. I just saw your blog on Andrea Roche's and saw the little picture of the adorable crocheted flower, so I had to take a look. They are amazing! I seriously love them. I was wondering if you would be interested in selling me a headband with the three flowers and if so, how much you would charge. I wish I could make them myself but me + crocheting = disaster. Anyway, if you don't mind, you can either let me know on my blog or email me (gkynaston@gmail). Thanks so much!
lizard! love them.. I need a new one! Brady broke my black headband with the black flower on it. I need you to teach me how to make them when I am there at christmas!
Can I hire you?! Those are incredible, Liz! No seriously, I want you to pay you to make me some. You are really talented!
i love mine & i love the other! those are so freakishly cute. we need to get together again and you need to please teach me. love love love
how did the night go?
Post a Comment