calvin got a "new" bike from his cousin jared. he loves it! i don't think a day goes by where we're not riding it.
saturday we actually got and enjoyed summer-like weather. so, we headed downtown to the rose festival. apparently it's an annual tradition that lasts a couple weeks (?) and ended on saturday with a big parade, some carnival type rides, and some boat races. we had a fun, fun day and the boys loved it.
this is as close as calvin got to the downtown fountain. he said there were too many people so that's why he didn't go any further.
this dog is quickly becoming a replacement for his bop. clifford comes with us in the car most days and has even eaten a few meals with us, too. and there's no way calvin's going to bed without him.
and i hear miles. that means i'm done!
10 comments:
Thank you!! I love that truck picture and miles is huge! Cal too... Miles reminds me of Calvin when we got to be best friends everyday. Yay rose festival! Thanks for being a good representative of Portland.
Glad to know you're alive, I was starting to wonder, but had seen sightings of you on Alisa's blog! Love your brains!
I've been wondering what you've been up to! Glad to see it's all good.
Those are cute pics, Liz! I will have to find out from you about the Rose festival....I am with Calvin, it sort of seems like "too many people"....we have yet to brave the crowds....maybe next year!
Aw man I cannot WAIT to be home everyday with those cuties!!! I LOVE the one with miles in your shin guards! haha. Only a few more games!! :)
great pictures liz!!! holy cow what happened to miles?!??!? He looks HUGE!!! Must be eating steak or something!!
Good, you're alive!
a. I didn't know you were on a soccer team. I should have known. You're an all-star. Awesome.
b. I didn't know you worked at Travis' office. I bet that's a nice change.
c. Rose Festival looks really fun. I'm a fan of all things festive.
d. The boys are so grown up and look like they are loving the summer weather.
e. Miss you!
I can't believe he can ride such a big bike! I need Calvin to come and teach Ashlin how to ride a two wheeler. Although she is pretty into her "barbie" scooter right now. Little boys and Little girls are so different! Thanks for posting!
It's my itouch. Don't hate me... It just automatically changes it for me. I'm still the same old uneducated Kristen you love. Also known as: lazy.
That truck picture is the best. Just when I thought I couldn't chuckle anymore, I'd scroll back to it, and start laughing again. So funny!
Post a Comment