kids really do listen. and once they start talking, look out world! calvin makes us laugh all the time with the little things he says and i usually think i should really write that down, but it never happens.
for those of you who know travis and me very well, it will come as no surprise to you that when i just put calvin down for a nap he said,
I miss you guys sooooo much!!!!! Give huge kisses to the boys and Kari and Rick for me! I hope y'all are well!!! Much love to the Evans family!!! xoxoxo Mwah!
4 comments:
pretty sure i know that one. love it.
peace.
oh thats cute!
love, love , love it!
I miss you guys sooooo much!!!!! Give huge kisses to the boys and Kari and Rick for me! I hope y'all are well!!! Much love to the Evans family!!! xoxoxo Mwah!
Post a Comment