(if you know what that's from, you get a really big prize)
ok, ok. i know i blog about this every year but this is a big deal people! i love march for so many reasons, i.e. the abundance of mini cadbury eggs and spring blossoms but then, of course, there is college basketball.

are you?
ok, ok. i know i blog about this every year but this is a big deal people! i love march for so many reasons, i.e. the abundance of mini cadbury eggs and spring blossoms but then, of course, there is college basketball.

are you?

this post is dedicated not to the millions of men out there who are die-hard fans who look forward this month every year but to the wives, sisters, moms, friends, etc. who are just as die-hard. i may not check cougarboard or espn daily, but i know my stuff. and i know many other women out there who are equally anticipating the first game on thursday morning. (which happens to be the byu game, ahem.) so to you, jill, alisa, ashley, kari, michele, linds, jenae, amber?, and other closet fans who i may have missed: let the madness begin!
rock chalk!
(don't worry, of course i'll be chearing on my cougars, but who really picked them to win the whole thing?)
did you all see this article about byu in the final 4?
(don't worry, of course i'll be chearing on my cougars, but who really picked them to win the whole thing?)
did you all see this article about byu in the final 4?
10 comments:
I think I have a mini-crush on Sherron. Mostly because he is just SO good!
Here's to the Jayhawks going all the way!
ok, i am laughing right out loud right now for many-a-reasons: your declaration for your love of mini cadburry eggs--i know how much you love those (i love them too! hard to believe, but i haven't bought one bag yet. it's not good to mix them with post pregnancy weight loss), i can tell how truly excited you are about march madness from this post, i can totally HEAR you saying your post with a lot of passion, you pretend to not check cougarboard, etc, and yet you have linked us to sport illustrated to read about the cougs, the picture of the Jayhawk is a perfect description of how i can hear you passionately reading this blog post to us, i love how you signed off with "rock chalk", and finally you're right...i LOVE me some good march madness! I'll even stay up late for a good game! bring on the madness!
I'm probably going to end up bringing the TV into the kitchen. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
I even had to pick Kansas this year, even though I can't stand them. Those are the tough things that come with March Madness.
Here's to the best few weekends of the year!
weirdo. i'm on to my second bag of cadburys and i AM filling out a bracket this year. even though i have absolutely no interest in any kind of organized basketball. my dad is offering $100 to the winner... i would be stupid not to.
haha. love it. while i could never care as much as you do, i love the energy of march madness and the smack talk as much as anyone. and excuses for socializing (one of my fave parts of games, no problem admitting that). so go cougs (old home) and go jayhawks (soon-to-be new home). wish i could watch the games with you. oh, and yes, we got a hoot out of stewie's predictions too. except keith actually thinks it's really possible. he's hopeful every year, bless his heart. okay, go enjoy those c eggs for me! i'm steering clear this year.
Just thought you'd like to know I've got Kansas going all the way baby! Sure wish I thought it would be the cougs....And we're downed our third bag of mini eggs already--time to find another half marathon, yeesh!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST!!! Haha I already told the other teachers I work with that every lunch the tv will be on to watch the games and high lights! WAHOO! I also love march...its a great month for birthdays! Pretty sure I have the Jay Hawks going alllll the way!
so at the end of day one kristen has picked 10 out of 14 correct. thank you very much. and you forgot my birthday is at the beginning of march. the #1 reason to love it.
So I've resisted the mini cadbury's this year b/c I'm still trying to get the preggo weight off, but the other day I gave up and went to get them at the store to find out they were $6/bag! As much as I love them, I could bare paying $6 for something I'd devour in about 3 minutes. So I'm holding out for the after-easter sale--let's hope there are some left!
And as a side note--I have KS going all the way, so I'll be holding out for them!
Liz, I love this post!! Too bad I am doing in awful in my brackets. Both my number 1 picks are out :( It's funny though, b/c after day one, I was number 1 in my cbs sports group. I guess my luck didn't last long! March truly is an excellent month!
Post a Comment