Wednesday, May 13, 2009

covered in boxes.



because we only have 3 days left.

next post: in oregon. full of the move and graduation pics. good-bye boston.

15 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations--you did it! Way to survive dental school.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

We really are just passing in the night! Best wishes with your move.. I can't imagine doing it with a couple of little ones!

Lynnie said...

You guys must eat A LOT of bananas! :) Good luck with everything. It will eventually become a normal routine again. You can do it!

kristen said...

that is the saddest chain i have ever seen. it used to touch the ground. i have to try and get all my crying out now so i don't have a super breakdown on saturday. but i'm so proud of you for making it through dental school!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!! We're so excited for you!

Melonius said...

You'll miss it when you're gone...

Tamsen said...

Goodbye Evans, we'll miss you here in Boston.

Janelle said...

Okay, so I'm sure this is a happy time for you, but I have to say...this post made me sad for you. You're leaving Boston and your life there! We're excited to hear how the move goes and how the transition goes too. Good luck!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

wow! Where did four years go?! I remember the day you were actually driving back to Boston from Oregon and I can't believe that was four years ago!! Good Luck with the move!

Amber said...

YAY! For the next stage of life-we wish you the best. I agree with Melonie...you will miss it when you are gone. The only thing that helps is knowing it wouldn't be the same if you went back--because most of the reason it is so great is all of the friends that became your family while you were there...and most of them gradually leave too.

amy stansel said...

oh my gosh!!! Crazy how many boxes you have!!!! wow!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

yippee!!! i have been waiting for 2 years....can't wait to have you here!!! congrats to travis!

Lindsey said...

that is so crazy!!! I can't believe you guys are done!!

Cherisa said...

The view at our house is starting to look very similar with all the boxes. Though we're just trying to move a few miles in comparison with your journey.

Best of luck with all of it! Moving across the country is tough and I've never done it with kids!

Janelle said...

p.s.: man, you guys eat a lot of bananas.