congratulations to trav's sister lindsay and her husband rich who had a baby boy yesterday! we are so excited to have a cousin on this side of the family now! lots of boys for nana and papa!
I LOVE Miles' little smirk in that picture! Hooray for new cousins :) PS.. I'm so sad we're switching coasts too. BUT my brother-in-law and sister-in-law may be moving to Oregon.. so there's hope for a visit!
I love that picture, little Miles and his smile and chunky cheeks. You could just eat them up! Calvin is lookin studly too. We need to re-schedule dinner, let me know when is good!
what the heck!!! Miles is like a little man. Why do i always chuckle when i see picts of your kids. they look so grown up in these tiny bodies!!! so cute!!
7 comments:
OH yea! I can't wait to see pics of the new babe!
and PS I want to eat up Miles cheeks.
I LOVE Miles' little smirk in that picture! Hooray for new cousins :) PS.. I'm so sad we're switching coasts too. BUT my brother-in-law and sister-in-law may be moving to Oregon.. so there's hope for a visit!
I love that picture, little Miles and his smile and chunky cheeks. You could just eat them up! Calvin is lookin studly too. We need to re-schedule dinner, let me know when is good!
haha ohhh goodness look at those chubby cheeks!!! What handsome nephews I have :) Cant wait till the end of May when ur all out here!
what the heck!!! Miles is like a little man. Why do i always chuckle when i see picts of your kids. they look so grown up in these tiny bodies!!! so cute!!
Holy cow Miles has grown up since last time we saw him! Mom and I think he looks like Ralph! Its so fun to webcam with you guys!
Post a Comment