Friday, January 09, 2009

since we're still waiting...

...i thought i'd share these beautiful pictures that kristen took of calvin when he turned 2. i thought i had shared these already but didn't. and yes, we're still just waiting for baby boy. it's been hinted by my nurse and doctor that induction is possible but as of today, not unless i go way over my due date. so, we're going to do this like normal!


and here's calvin! thanks again, kristen.

i really was trying to limit which ones i put on here. i promise, i tried. but i had to add this last one with his bop. i really don't know what we would do if we lost this.

9 comments:

The Vieiras said...

Hey, Liz! This is Kim (Heaps). I found your blog off the Hiers and am so happy for you and your growing little family! I still have about 10 weeks left in my pregnancy, and I am already anxious. I can't imagine how excited you must be at just a few days away! I hope all goes well for you.

April said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your friend is a great photographer. His eyes are so blue too. I can't wait to see what this new little boy will look like.

Hang in there and keep us updated!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Those are darling pictures!!

amy stansel said...

these are adorable. She is soooo good! I wish I could be as good as she is. Maybe one day.

akdoxey said...

Very cute- he couldn't have more gorgeous eyes. Oh, sorry about all the waiting. I hope things come along soon. And thanks for the advice. Leah showed interest again and I just keep saying don't give up...it's going well now.

Cherisa said...

No one really tells you how hard the last 4 weeks of pregnancy is when you're just waiting around for something to happen! But since you've been measuring small, I'm not surprised they would make you go all the way to 40 weeks. :( Hang in there!

Stephanie Pulham said...

Those are some amazing pictures! Oh and good luck with #2. All the waiting will be worth it, even if it sucks.

Lindsey said...

so adorable! You are lucky to have a friend that is a photographer!! You have some amazing photos of calvin!

Becca Openshaw said...

where's the baby?!?!?!