one month.
my due date is one month from today. one month. january 16. yikes. should i be doing something to get ready? i can do a newborn again, right? i have one month of having just one. then i'll have childREN. no, i'm not freaking out. just realizing reality.
6 comments:
It was right about this time in my pregnancy with Clayton that I started kind of 'mourning' my family of just having Lydia. I felt like things would never be the same! And now I definitely look back and I can't remember life before Clayton! I'm so excited for you!
Wow! One month! I can't wait to see him!!!
Thats crazy! good luck! To me it feels totally sureal (sp?) that we are having our 1st baby! I look at pictures of myself and think wow I guess I really am pregnant and we really are going to have a baby in a few months!!
As my brother says, more children bring so much more stress but twice as much happiness. You'll be fine.
And, do you have Trader Joe's up in Boston? If so, they have peppermint oreos that are amazing and chocolate covered ones as well. Basically to die for.
Liz, I'm so excited for ya'll! And I can't wait to see how adorable he will be! You're going to be amazing with two kids--I have no doubts!
Liz--
Yeah, I'll admit that I'm getting closer to freaking out as I realize that I'm going to have ANOTHER baby depending on me. Am I sane enough for two???
love ya
janelle p
Post a Comment