50's babies
here are sophie and calvin showing off the look at our trunk-or-treat...i never did get one of the three of them posing but i promise aurora was there, too
patiently waiting for moms and dads to stop taking pictures so they could knock some doors
trick or treat! it didn't take long for them to catch on to what was happening and once he figured it out...
...calvin was on the move! even after the girls were done, calvin still wanted more so trav and i took him down one more street
and we're done.
a huge thank you to kristen's mom, jill, who made all 3 costumes! they turned out great and made for 3 of the cutest trick-or-treaters around! thanks jill.
8 comments:
SOO CUTE!! what a good idea! I love calvin's little jacket! Hope you are having fun with your family in Utah!
Darling costumes...I love Calvin...the hot guy, with two ladies on either side of him! So great!!!--and i agree, holidays with your children are soooooo awesome!!!
Cutest grandson ever!! These costumes are adorable! Hottest 50's babies around. I miss you all!!
Hugs,
Nana Kari
No wonder he's the boyfriend of choice around there...what a cute little guy! Great job on the creativity!
I LOVE these costumes! They are beyond adorable! What a fun idea. I hope you are enjoying your little vacation in Utah.
k i'm totally keeping updated with you through alisa's blog. lame. not her... your lack of blogging. yes i had to say totally at least once. we miss you. come home.
It was so fun making those bitty costumes again and even better getting to be there to see them in action!!
Looks like you had a great time! Isn't being home the best! I love it when Kristen, Landen and Sophie come "home"! It's fun to have mom take care of you too!
Post a Comment