Monday, October 27, 2008

out of my system. for now.

for those of you who know me well you know how much i love a great party. and especially how much i love throwing a great party. well, saturday night my friends appeased both my need for a party and to dress up during this halloween season! with the help of the "how to host a murder mystery" game we pulled off a great night! our theme was based in the 1940's on a train where a murder had occurred so we spent the evening eating appetizers, dinner, dessert while sipping on some sparkling cider and some red, eyeball punch! thanks for a fun night everyone!



the scene:the eyeball juice:the killer!the suspects:


don't we look like we all belong in the 1940's?

12 comments:

Camie said...

Great costumes and very fancy table setting Liz!! I'm impressed!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love it! What a fun activity! Plus I love all your decorations and costumes!!! You rock!

April said...

Wow!!! That looks like so much fun. I remember when we did that with Liz and Mike when they were first married. The Christensen's sure know how to put on a party.

I do love the costumes! your friends went way out...so fun.

Cherisa said...

Looks like a good time. We went to one a few years back that had about 40 people at it! Try catching the murderer in a group that size!

Lindsey said...

How fun! you'll have to tell me how to have a murder mystery party! I think it would be so fun to throw one!

Kara and Kevin said...

What a fun night. I love the eyeball punch and the black and white photo. Looks like you threw a great party!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Lots of fun things going on in the Evans family! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love ya, Mom

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that looks fun! Makes me want to do one!!!

Melonius said...

You guys are such party animals!

kristen said...

oh nice sepia touch! i'm just sitting on my bed trying to recooperate from today. ;) i just love that it says "prayer" above us..hehe.

Andrea said...

i need friends.

amy stansel said...

Liz this is awesome!! Looks like a great party!!!