Cute! And, that is the best part about boys....you can buzz their heads, and it usually looks cute....but it also grows out pretty quickly, so if you don't like it, it is ok! Kayleigh wanted me to buzz her hair like I buzz Jareds hair....I had to say no....just doesn't work the same for girls!!!!
Very cute, but I can't get over how he looks like a totally different person! I think he looks older. And just so different! Love the change. Handsome as always.
Yes, our little girls can marry your boys and it will be just wonderful. Then we can be mothers-in-law/mutual grandmothers, something like that. HOw are you?? I'm just barely starting to jut out. I'm excited to feel the baby move around more. I miss you and do wish you were closer. *sigh. some day.
18 comments:
i LOVE it!!! i'm calling you...
I love it he looks like a little beach bum. Good job Travis!
Wow! what a new do! I think he looks younger..
Super cute! Sometimes I wish I could do the same...especially when Cambri cut hers.
oh my gosh....i think he looks like a different person!! i think it's really cute!! i'm just so used to him head of hair!!
oh yeah, and i think he looks a lot older.
Cute! And, that is the best part about boys....you can buzz their heads, and it usually looks cute....but it also grows out pretty quickly, so if you don't like it, it is ok! Kayleigh wanted me to buzz her hair like I buzz Jareds hair....I had to say no....just doesn't work the same for girls!!!!
He looks cute but,I would freak out! I get nervous before hair cuts, silly I know!
Very cute, but I can't get over how he looks like a totally different person! I think he looks older. And just so different! Love the change. Handsome as always.
Just emailed you... call me when you get it =)
HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
he definitely looks older and his eyes are just beaming!!! I think he looks really cute. I like his hair too but this is a cute change.
LOVE IT! He looks older, definitely. It'll probably grow in super thick. I swear, men and those buzzers...Cody just buzzed his last week.
you know we love the buzz at our house :) He looks all growned up. Even since July...wow!
Liz...As us girls would say, Tot Adorb! Haha Baby Cal looks good in anything-you know that!
Liz--
Yes, our little girls can marry your boys and it will be just wonderful. Then we can be mothers-in-law/mutual grandmothers, something like that. HOw are you?? I'm just barely starting to jut out. I'm excited to feel the baby move around more. I miss you and do wish you were closer. *sigh. some day.
janelle P
wow! he's gotten so big just this summer! we need to get together again before they grow too fast.
i think Calvin looks really cute with his new hair cut!
Post a Comment