Wednesday, May 21, 2008

david.

i really don't have time to be doing this right now but for some reason think it's important!? american idol finale tonight everyone. who's it gonna be, david cook or david archuletta? you may remember my predictions way back in march where i correctly predicted the two davids in the finale. i obviously didn't get the other top 5 right but it's the final two that matter most, anyway. i really will be happy with either one but have always like dc better. gotta love american idol!

9 comments:

Alisa said...

i love it liz....blogging about AI when you need to be doing other things!! Well....I've been kind of torn, but thinking DC is overall a better performer right now, but after last night I thought Archuleta did a much better job and may have an edge to DC.

Morgan said...

I am totally rooting for archie! But cook has it going on too!

Kara said...

I am hoping for archuleta to take it all the way. Last night was a great performance. I am with you on the fact that I should be doing something other than checking blogs. Oh well...

Camie said...

Yay!! for american Idol! I'm also definitely hooked this season. I have always liked little David, and I'm rooting for him to win, but I think both Davids have a very bright future right now!!

Cherisa said...

I have to say I'm not the huge Idol fan I once was but I do tend to tune in for the last few bits to see who wins (I also like the first few episodes). I'll have to say I think David Cook really has the pipes to make the final cut but they're both pretty good and I'm sure we'll see Archuleta with a record deal even if he doesn't win. At least I have something to occupy my mind at the gym tonight!

kristen said...

ARCHULETA... did you get your vcr to work?

TPlayer said...

Kansas City pride..of course!

kristen said...

ok liz... time to stop rubbing it in!

akdoxey said...

I definitely didn't like Cook- I new he'd win but he's so blasted cocky! I really liked Miesha.