yesterday we got some alone time with sophie while her mom and dad were at the temple. it's a good thing she and calvin get along so well. thanks for playing soph!
Calvin is ALL BOY! The tough guy face he is making in some of these pictures is craking me up!!! He is such a cute kid! I wish we lived a little closer so we could get our boys together. :)
Calvin looks SOOO much like Travis! I love this stage- when kids start to play together, it makes watching others almost easier than being at home alone.
How do you get all those photos so small and cute?? I miss Boston and all the girls I would have had time to hang out with after Elsie came!! Oh well I have a few girls here too.
4 comments:
Calvin is ALL BOY! The tough guy face he is making in some of these pictures is craking me up!!! He is such a cute kid! I wish we lived a little closer so we could get our boys together. :)
cute! i totally forgot i had those pictures to play with! uh-oh...
Calvin looks SOOO much like Travis! I love this stage- when kids start to play together, it makes watching others almost easier than being at home alone.
How do you get all those photos so small and cute?? I miss Boston and all the girls I would have had time to hang out with after Elsie came!! Oh well I have a few girls here too.
Post a Comment