Hi Liz, it's Jyl Cowart. I say your blog address on your facebook!!! This is the way Brinley sleeps, I don't know how they don't get stuck. How would it be. Check out our blog at thecowartcrew.blogspot.com. I haven't updated it for a while, sorry. Tell Travis Hi for me ~JYL~
10 comments:
soooooo funny!!
Liz check out my recent post with ryan doing the same thing! How funny! They must be cousins!
Seems like these little ones have a knack for sleeping sideways, huh?
is that really comfy???? how funny!
toooo funny! Crazy kid!
That is so cute Liz! Kids are hilarious!
This one made me laugh, love it! Liz, we need to have a pitty party for Mitt.
WOW he is so big. Elsie does that some times but she still fits inside the crib!!
By the way I think your front page (is that what you all it??) is sooooooo cute!!!
Hi Liz, it's Jyl Cowart. I say your blog address on your facebook!!! This is the way Brinley sleeps, I don't know how they don't get stuck. How would it be. Check out our blog at thecowartcrew.blogspot.com. I haven't updated it for a while, sorry. Tell Travis Hi for me ~JYL~
Post a Comment