Friday, December 14, 2007

happy birthday jamie!

this is the big year for me and many of my friends. the big 2-5! i, for one, think this is something to celebrate. (no, you didn't miss my birthday!) yesterday we had a small surprise birthday lunch for my good friend jamie. it was a perfect surprise with lots of good food, chatting, and a diet pepsi cake. yes, a diet pepsi cake.


she really had no idea!

we had so much amazing food! and, notice the diet pepsi cake made especially for jamie. she just really likes dp.

the group, sorry it's so far away

blowing out her candle on her birthday cupcake

3 comments:

KIM D said...

boo hoo--I wish I could have celebrated with you guys. As much as we LOVE our new house we REALLY miss our Boston Friends!

Jill said...

That looks like it was a ton of fun! Maybe if I ever get to Boston you can give me a belated 25 birthday celebration, eh?

Navarro's said...

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! that was so fun, thanks so much for putting that together, I don't think we can ever top that!! your the best thanks!