Sunday, November 18, 2007

randoms

calvin loves talking on the phone. i think he sees his mom walk around the house doing stuff while talking on the phone and thinks that what he should do too!
one morning i came into the bathroom to find this! i can't leave calvin alone for one second!

5 comments:

Jill said...

That's awesome--I love that he's crazy!

Rachael said...

liz...our sons sound a lot alike! I cannot leave Thatcher alone for 2 seconds or I come back to disaster! I feel for ya! Luckly my #2 is so laid back, otherwise I would probably lose my mind!

Cherisa said...

Too funny! Aiden is wild but I haven't caught him climbing anything quite like this. Though after a 10 days with his 2-year-old cousin, I'm sure he'll be up to Calvin's level soon!

Anonymous said...

Haha Liz this is awesome!!! He is getting so big, and sounds like he is keeping you crazy busy! I cant wait to see you guys...only about 37 more days! Woo Hoo!

Meredith said...

look at him go! just when you thought your house was kid-proofed, you catch them doing something like this:)