last night before he went to bed i put calvin down off the couch after reading him a story. right when he got off he took off walking across the room to travis. i was so 1. proud and 2. surprised! after that we practiced a few times and then caught some on camera! i think tomorrow he'll be running...
7 comments:
liz, i watched the video 6 times! i love him! yaaay for calvin! and matt send his congratulations, also:)
OH MY GOSH! Are you serious, Calvin is walking?! Way to go Calvin! How fun! I loved when Jackson started walking. Everyone said I wouldn't like it, because he would be into everything...but I have to say I've loved it. It gives him and I a little more freedom. :)
This video is great! Rick and I both watched it and it just made us look forward to the day when Logan takes his first steps. What a great moment!
-Moshi
Go Calvin! Liz, you are going to be one busy momma!!! I am not surprised that Cal is walking because when we saw him this summer he seemed like he was ready to go, go, go!!!:)
Wow! That is unbelieveable! I loved watching the video.
Post a Comment