so, i am about to leave for a dentist appointment. i have done this before but this time is a little different. you see, i'm going up to the dental school where travis, my own husband, will be injecting and drilling for his very first time on a real, live person! let's just say, i'm a little nervous...to say the least. (ok, so he's given an injection once to a classmate.)
as my last blogging statement before i leave i will add that i have full confidence in trav. i know he'll do just fine and this will be good for him to get the practice he needs. i've decided to take some wise advice and remind him before he starts that i am his wife and that this is the mouth he'll be coming home to kiss, so treat it nicely!! i'll let you know how it goes...
4 comments:
That's funny Liz!! I hope everything is fine and he didn't accidentally pull a tooth or something!
oh liz... good luck! i'm sure i will be there soon in a couple years. thanks for taking one for the team! i'm sure travis was great!
That is showing some great support for your husband (not that moving to the opposite side of the country meant anything). I don't know how I'll feel about volunteering once Doug starts doing real work on feet, hopefully I'll be as kind as you are.
Elizabeth!! Bless your heart! (or should I say mouth!) I have always worried about going for dental work! I can't imagine having to go just to let a dentist get some practice!! Yikes! Glad I don't live in Boston right now. I'd feel obligated to help my son-in-law out!! :) Travis will do great. Just glad it's you he's working on and not me! Love, Mom
Post a Comment