monday, september 9, 2007-not sure why the date is stuck on the 5th? is this happening to anyone else?
thanks again steph and bea!! calvin loves his new little toy! beep, beep...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thanks for the comment on my new kicks, i like em. looks like calvin's gonna be needing some of his own with all this walking stuff he's doing! holy cow!
oh my gosh liz!!! Where have i been??!?!?! These are great. I have missed your last several blogs. I loved the walking video. How CUTE!!! He is looking very grown up.
7 comments:
thanks for the comment on my new kicks, i like em. looks like calvin's gonna be needing some of his own with all this walking stuff he's doing! holy cow!
Oh my gosh....I've always said that Calvin looks so much like his dad, but I totally see Liz in him in these pictures!!
Oh, cute pics! I can definitely see you in him as well. Oh, and I never noticed until you pointed it out, my blog says Sept 5th too. Weird!
What a cute little boy you have! I can't believe you have had him for almost a year.
I want to give him a great big squeeze!! Do it for me, ok? Love, Grandma C
Oh, these are so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun out there!
oh my gosh liz!!! Where have i been??!?!?! These are great. I have missed your last several blogs. I loved the walking video. How CUTE!!! He is looking very grown up.
Post a Comment