i was talking to a friend of mine today about how calvin is walking, er, running everywhere now and into everything. she has 3 boys of her own and knows what it's like. she said how it's hard at this age because they don't know any better or think that what they're doing might not be such a great idea. it is so true. this kid is nuts!

6 comments:
I am SO glad that Kate isn't walking yet, although she has recently fallen in love with the stairs. Except when she wants to take a break, she just tries to sit back down. Yeah, gotta love this age!
They really don't know do they- they are just so curious about the world around them. He is learning a lot, and I'm sure you are kept very busy these days.
You look like you have your hands full! It's hard to believe how much they grow up in less than a year.
Don't think you've seen the worst of the dishwasher obsession. Jackson takes our dishes out and puts them in the garbage can. Serves me right for using paper plates more than real ones, I guess that's where he thinks they go. Calving is so so cute!
Logan did the same thing the other day, I was loading the top rack of the dishwasher and when I looked, he was sitting on the open door.
We really need to get these two together.
At least he is a super cute hand full, right?! I love all the fun pictures and updates on Calvin.
Post a Comment