Thursday, August 16, 2007

happy birthday travis!

this is a special shout-out to travis who celebrated 26 big ones yesterday!! i am so grateful for him in my life and that i get to be his wife! (ha, that rhymed!) calvin got to be apart of all of the celebrating and i think he was a little unsure about what was going on. if only he knew that we'll be doing the same thing for him in just a couple months! anyway, happy birthday babe! we love you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trav!!! Just wanted give a lil EXTRA Happy Birthday to you!!! Im glad you got my message! Hope the big 26 feels great!!! Love You!!!!

Alisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cute Cake!!

Kerry said...

Well even though I missed Travi's bday bash (which I feel horrible about!!) I def want to be there for Cal's!!! And I just emailed Trav that I'm the worst friend ever and forgot about it...but if y'all want to go out for a bday date tom or Sat night or next Sat night I'm def available to hang with Cal!!!! :) Miss you guys!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Travis! Cute Cake liz!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Travis! We hope you had a good day, looks like you definitely had a great cake! What a great wife you have!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

happy b-day travis....sorry i missed your b-day....i don't have any of the in-laws on my calendar....sorry....i need to change that!