Thursday, May 17, 2007

too busy to sleep

so, the last week or so calvin's napping schedule has been pretty crazy (as in he doesn't like to take naps) here's a picture of him last night an hour before bed after having had just one short nap. he was staring off like this for the longest time! poor kid!

maybe he's realizing how fun he can have while he's awake like helping dad study...

or just rolling around the apartment following me around all day.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm your biggest fan....you probably posted this not even an hour ago, and here I am...but seriously, these are some cute pictures! I love the one of Calvin studying with Travis....so sweet! And, did he really just stare off like that?! Ha, that is funny!

Anonymous said...

Just so people know, I don't study laying down or i'll fall asleep- I was more likely surfing the web which happens to be a Calvin favorite-he loves ESPN.com!

Meredith said...

that bit about staring off is really funny. what a cutie!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

This really made me laugh out loud! I am still laughing. I don't know why it struck me so funny. Maybe it is because I have been there and all you can really do is laugh. Or maybe it is because I've seen the blank stare and I always wonder why Jackson won't just take a nap...obviously he is tired. I don't know, but thanks for the good laugh.

Jill said...

Why should he want to take a nap? I mean, rolling around on the floor isn't going to get itself done and I'm sure Travis cannot look at ESPN.com on his own. If Calvin took a nap, how would these things get done?

Anonymous said...

Is Calvin getting any teeth? Andrew has a hard time sleeping then two days later a tooth pops through. A little boy has to help his daddy read ESPN.com!