These pictures are so cute! It looks so fun. I took Jackson to the park with Chad today it was really fun. He and audrey seemed to really enjoy themselves...we only wish we could've had you and calvin along too.
I think you are going to be doing a lot of this during the summer. My kids have always loved to swing and could do it for hours. Calvin looks so cute!:)
6 comments:
Wow these pictures are priceless liz!!!! Haha i Love the last one...he kinda looks like an old man! haha Love you guys, miss you so much!!!
What a fun afternoon at the park! He loves it, I can tell!
These pictures are so cute! It looks so fun. I took Jackson to the park with Chad today it was really fun. He and audrey seemed to really enjoy themselves...we only wish we could've had you and calvin along too.
I think you are going to be doing a lot of this during the summer. My kids have always loved to swing and could do it for hours. Calvin looks so cute!:)
oh gosh !! he is sooooo cute!
SO cute. By the way-how do you get the pictures on your blog to be so cutely arranged? whenever I add pictures they seem to have a mind of their own.
Post a Comment