Thursday, May 24, 2007

parent-tot swim lessons


with the beginning of summer almost here we decided to get calvin in the pool! he and i are taking classes for the next 6 weeks at BU where they have a really nice recreational facility. calvin did pretty well with only a few nervous shrieks and squeals! hopefully by the time we get out to visit grandma and grandpa at their neighborhood pool and to nana and papa's new pool he'll be a little human fish!

11 comments:

Alisa said...

How Fun!! Your little boy is so cute!!

Kara said...

So cute! I love the suit! How fun to do a swim class with Calvin. I have mom's get in with their young ones sometimes, adn they love it!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Liz this looks so fun! Enjoy these fun activity you get to do together!

Amy said...

Why do I just chuckle when I see these pictures? They are soooo cute and for some reason when I see you with Calvin I always feel like you are just kind of playing house! I am loving the suit. Where did you get that? Yeah you are fashionable and I'm counting on you making me look fashionable at Alisa's wedding!!!

Amber said...

Looks like fun Liz:-)

Anonymous said...

that suit is a shade suit, right? they have a few cute ones -- good choice.
oh, and cute baby!

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! Wow, he is getting so big! I cant wait to see you guys, and CALVIN (not 'it') :) haha Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Calvin will be a little fish in no time! Ditto on the swimsuit comments!

Janelle said...

Liz,
I can see your summer is off to a great start--you're a fun mom! And very beautiful and chic in your new swimsuit! Cal is adorable and is well on his way to being an olympic swimmer, thanks to you. :)
Love,
Janelle

KIM D said...

Heck with the swim suit...look at that mom! You're smokin'!! One day I'll be smokin' again too!

Stephanie said...

Liz I love your suit! haha Maybe it's b/c I have the same one! It seems like I remember us having some of the same clothes in high school too! You are too cute!