After four months I guess it was bound to happen. I actually thought it would happen sooner considering all the traveling we did right after he was born. Yep, poor baby Calvin is sick. He has a runny nose and a nasty cough. I feel so bad because there's not much I can do. Any ideas on how to help make my little boy feel better?
3 comments:
Ahhhh poor Calvin. I wish i had great suggestions. Other than some cough medicine I don't have great ideas. Runny/stuffy noses are so hard because they have such a hard time sleeping which means so do you! Sorry. I hope he gets better soon.
oh can't wait to fill you in on Discovery Channel! Yeah, i'm totally hooked
Oh, sad Liz! I hope he feels better soon. Sometimes TLC is the best medicine, and I have no doubt you're showering him with that.
Love,
Janelle
Careful which cough medicine you give him--my doctor was pretty anal about the one that I gave to Kate. I am so sorry that he has a cough--that is the worst thing in the entire world! Hopefully it won't last very long and he'll still sleep for you! I don't even remember what we did for Kate (even though it was only last month), I think I went into zombie mode.
Post a Comment