calvin's been eating infant cereal for the last month or so and has done really well with it. we decided to let him try some baby food yesterday and see how he liked it. we gave him some peas first; you know, the gross stuff first! he didn't seem to think it was that bad and did really well. i know it's a tad early, but i think we've found something he'll like!
he's also found his feet. this is how we find him most of the time, whether he's in his car seat, playing on the floor or in his crib. what a funny kid!

6 comments:
It's fun when you can start giving solid food (if you can call running squished up veggies and fruits solid). It is fun to see their reaction to different food. Jackson has never had a problem with any food...until I gave him Mac and Cheese (a Gerber 2nd foods, out of the can, not something I made). He turned his head from side to side and kept his lips pinched shut after the first bite. He really didn't like it. It was hilarious!
Yeah! I'm so happy for updated pics of Calvin! He looks so cute with his new food!
As to Michelle's comment...I don't blame Jackson for not wanting the mac and cheese! I think those combination dinners are nasty! We always stuck to single items. The craziest I got was apples and blueberry, unless I made it.
Liz- he is sooooo cute and why do you crack me up soooooo much. I can't believe he is already eating peas. I love how you just read the jar and since he fits in the age group you start giving it to him. Who needs a doctor to tell you when. Yeah yeah travis - i know "you are are doctor!!" Love the pictures. He is a cutie!!!! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow at 1pm and call me right after!!! ha!
Calvin is so dang cute...I just want to squeeze hom. It is so fun when you start feeding solids. Also I think babies and feet is adorable. They are so excited about a new toy to play with!!! Hope to talk to you soon.
Liz-He is so adorable! Sometimes I think it is really crazy that you have a son! It wasn't too long ago we were squirrelly freshman girls in the dorms together.
Liz, I can't believe he is eating baby foods! I just barely started Zach on the good old rice cereal. It just goes to show how anxious you are for new things with your first baby. By the time you're on the fifth, you want him to stay a baby forever! Calvin is soooo cute!
Post a Comment