Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Our little man




Here are some more photos of Cal. We have so much fun with this kid! He is beginning to learn a lot of new tricks...he hasn't quite rolled over yet but is so close. He likes to stick everything in his mouth, including his whole entire fist (which tells you how big his mouth is)! He also is such a jabberer. He'll wake up in the morning just chatting and laughing! It's great. Anyway, enjoy! And yes, that is a mohawk.


9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this kid and I haven't even met him yet! He's looking so cute with his chubby cheeks and HUGE smile! What a sweetheart!

Alisa said...

More like a FO-Hawk!!! He's adorable!!!!

Janelle said...

Yay for pictures! Cal is such a cutie-pie--all that baby chub looks so huggable!
Love,
Janelle

Katie and Eric said...

Calvin is so cute!!! He is looking big and grown up. He has the cutest little face. We can't wait to see you guys sometime soon.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big he looks. He's a real chubby baby now, when I think of him I think of the little skinny baby he was when I saw him. We love the pictures!

Amy said...

Liz-
He is such a cutie! I just can't get over the hair! Oh and I love that hunter is cleaning your teeth!

Lindsey said...

my favorite picture is the one where trav is holding him in the air and Cal is totally laughing!! It is sooooo cute!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

He is adorable...not that you ever had any doubts about it, but seriously such a cutie. I just want to give him a big squeeze.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Oh, Elizabeth! Where did our baby go? At least with all his growing up, he still remains the "doll" that he was when born! Thanks for the pictures! Love, Mom