Well, Calvin survived his first Christmas! It was fun having a little one for Christmas even though he had NO idea what was going on. This week we head out for a few days of skiing in Sun River, central Oregon. We're excited for some fun time with all of Travis' family and some good skiing. Enjoy some of these pictures.




Ashley really enjoying ALL of her presents

Calvin after a long morning of present opening!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas you guys! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I have to agree with it being fun to have a little baby at christmas, whether they get what is going on or not. Thanks for sharing all these pictures.
PS you guys have a really handsome family...I love the picture of you in front of the Christmas tree on Calvin's blessing day.
Looks like calvin was a very spoiled boy this year. I guess he was on santa's good list. I mean really - how hard is it to be good for just 2 months?!?!?! Ha! Hope you are having fun. love the pictures
I love the pictures! It looks like Calvin made out like a bandit--someday he might actually enjoy it!
Merry Christmas! I hope your cute little family had a wonderful Christmas and that you have an awesome ski trip. Give little Cal a kiss from Auntie Rebecca.
Post a Comment