A lot of you have seen these pictures but I just wanted to add them to my blog. My good friend Rebecca took these of Calvin just days after he was born. She is an amazing photographer and I just wanted to show her beautiful work. Take a peek at her website for more of her talent: www.rebeccamudrick.com




5 comments:
Those pictures are amazing and Calvin is adorable! I still can't believe how much hair he has and I love the blonde in it. How much sleep have you been getting lately? We're up every two hours pretty much on the dot--we should have early morning chats!
Love these pictures! Your photographer has some real talent. Plus, having such a cute kid as the focal point always makes her job easier. Good work, Liz and Travis!
Liz-
I am just now seeing your blog. I love all the pictures. I think we all have the "grandma picture" - mom sleeping on the couch with the baby by her side. Thank goodness for mom. She's the best! I love all the hospital pictures and woow it looks like travis is just being worn out with a new baby. I'd hate to see how tired he is once mom leaves!! Ha!
gorgeous!
Awwww, thanks Liz. You're so sweet. And yeah, it does help to have some gorgeous models. We miss you around here . . .
Post a Comment